Friday, April 5, 2013

Mini-Company

Mini Company has been one of the most rewarding experiences out of all of TY! Although it was certainly one of the more stressful activities Ty of 2012/2013 had to deal with , I was delighted to have taken part in the project and honoured to have gotten so far in the competition. 
As I mentioned before, since the beginning of the year, we have been having 'Mini-company' classes with Ms. P.
Business and the idea of setting up my own 'Mini Company' or enterprise is a totally new idea to me, not having taken Business Studies last year!! 
I was in a group called 'William's Words' with Caitlin, Aisling G, Ruth, Shannon and Juliette. It was a long and tiring process on the whole, but we got there in the end: The product we had dreamed up in September was finally a legitimate booklet: printed and bound professionally, on sale to students in our schools and even stocked in local bookshops!!

MC3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment